How to Use a Trial Software for Unlimited Time
One does not like but their favorite software all the time. Whenever there is a new software launched in the market, our developer friends immediately start working on its patch. There is a plethora of places that offer you crack or software patches that enable you to use the software for free. But there are times when companies offer you their software on a trial basis i.e. you can try the software for free for a fixed number of days. You must have wondered at sometime or the other if you had known the way to remove the time limitations. You must have wondered about a tool using which you did not have to bother about the remaining time anymore especially for games.
How the Software Works
- Download the Time Stopper application and install it on your system.
- After you successfully complete the installation process, launch the software.
- The software has a user friendly interface and is quite easy to use. Look for the executable file of the trial software that you want to convert.
- Then you need to feed in the new installation date. The date can be anywhere between the time your trial software expires. After that the period is automatically extended by thirty or ninety days depending on the trial software. It is advisable that you should set the date two days before the expiration date.
- You can choose any desired time.
- Open the software on the set date.
- However, if you want an easy way out and do not want to go through the hassle of opening the Time Stopper application every time you use the software, you can actually create an icon of the modified trial software.
- To do so, you can use the last button in the software to create the icon. After that, you can always launch the trial software using the new created icon or else the software will expire and you will have to uninstall the app and use Time Stopper again.